Surf’s Multi-Sport & Outdoor Fun Summer Camps nikkofajardo
Introducing Surf’s Multi-Sport & Outdoor Fun Summer Camps!
Play, jump, run, craft and have fun at our OUTDOOR summer camp experience. With over 124 acres, Surf Sports Park is the perfect location to spend the end of your summer break playing and adventuring outdoors!
Our Multi-Sport camp is the perfect camp to experience new sports and activities under the guidance of our youth sports experts. Each week, your camper will participate in games, obstacle courses, sports activities, arts and crafts and more! Day campers will be divided into small groups by age and will participate in activities appropriate to the interests and needs of their group.
BOYS & GIRLS • AGES 5- 12
Camp 1: August 3–7 • Camp 2: August 10–14
9am–12pm @ Surf Cup Sports Park (Back Fields)
Registration $249 Due to COVID restrictions, we will not be offering drop-ins.
Register Now For Surf’s Multi-Sport & Outdoor Fun Summer Camps!
Want to sign up with 12 of your friends? Make sure to email our Camp Director, Craig Barclay and let him know who your buddies are and we’ll make sure to keep them together.
All camps are located and the beautiful Surf Sports Park in Del Mar, not only we are able to guarantee top quality grass facilities for all our campers, but also the health and safety that a private facility offers.
We want to reinforce these clear safety guidelines during our Camps:
– Players will be organized in groups no larger than 12. These groups will not intermix with other groups.
– Each group of 12 will leave a specific entrance, check-in, and practice area on the facility.
– All equipment will be sanitized before and after the start of each session.
– Players will be health checked before each session and must sanitize their hands before and after practice.
– All Surf staff will wear masks at all times
For more details on our camp protocol, click here.