WE ARE THRILLED TO ANNOUNCE SURF SOCCER’S 2020 WINTER CAMPS!
Our Winter Camp has been designed for competitive players looking to build and improve on their technical aspects of the game while building upon their game enjoyment and passion for soccer. Our winter camp is great preparation for individual players looking to get a step up ahead of tryouts and any upcoming tournaments.
Ran by our professional coaching staff, comprised of Youth National team coaches, former top college coaches, and highly experienced competitive coaches, we aim to help the players achieve their technical goals by providing specialized training sessions aimed at helping players learn and implement skills. The use of small-sided games will allow an opportunity to apply what they learned in real game situations.
All camps are located and the beautiful Surf Sports Park in Del Mar, not only we are able to guarantee top quality grass facilities for all our players, but also the health and safety that a private facility offers.
We want to reinforce these clear safety guidelines during our Camps:
- Players will be organized in groups of 12. These groups will not intermix with other groups.
- Each group of 12 will leave a specific entrance, check-in, and practice area on the facility.
- All equipment will be sanitized before and after the start of each session.
- Players will be health checked before each session and must sanitize their hands before and after practice.
- All Surf staff will wear masks at all times
For more details on our camp protocol, click here.