Boys ’09 Academy Select, ’07 Academy Select, ’06 Academy Select – Head Coach
License: United States Soccer Federation National B License, AFC(Asian) C Soccer coaching License
• San Diego ZEST FC, USL2/UPSL Head coach, San Diego, CA 2017-2019
• LA Galaxy San Diego, BU12 ,13 Head Coach Carlsbad, CA 2014-2019
• Lennox Academy, Assistant Coach Los Angeles, CA 2013
• Exiles Soccer Club, Assistant Coach Los Angeles CA 2013
• SNP, KIMPO SOCCER CLUB, Founder, Owner and Head Coach | Kimpo in Korea 2009–2011
• SOO YONG MIDDLE SCHOOL/ GYEONG JU HIGH SCHOOL, Soccer Coach and Advisor | Busan in Korea 2008-2009
Jaewoo joins Surf’s club with extensive professional playing and coaching experience. Jaewoo is a former professional player from Korea, playing in Korea and other overseas Asian countries, after which he started coaching soccer. He grew up in Korea playing soccer and moved to United Stated in 2012.
Jaewoo has a wide range of coaching experience. In Korea, he coached professional-track middle and high school teams. In the US, he has been coaching San Diego ZEST FC for the past three years, which is a USL2 division team with the goal of developing San Diego based under-23 players play at a professional level. He also coached BU12 and 13 aged teams at LA Galaxy for three years.