Surf Soccer Girls & Boys Recreational Program Fall 2017
Welcome to San Diego Surf’s 1st Volunteer Based Fall Recreational Program.
All games and practices are held at the fantastic Polo fields one of the best soccer facilities in San Diego County, not only is this great for the players but also makes it easy for the family!
Surf can offer the highest level of volunteer support, making sure all volunteer coaches are certified and have been provided the education needed in order to provide a safe and enjoyable soccer experience!
Practices begin week of 8/28 (practices are either Monday or Wednesdays)
Games begin on 9/7 (Thursday)
Last game on 11/2 (10 games total)
Aim of Program:
Our goal is to create a community/family atmosphere for the kids to play soccer, meet new friends and gain a love for the game!
– 11 practices (75 minutes in duration)
– 10 Games (40-60 minutes in duration)
– Referees at each game (U8 and U10 only)
– Uniform (1 home jersey in blue, 1 away jersey in white) No shorts or socks provided. Please purchase Nike or plain black shorts or socks. No other brands.
– Certified Coach
– Opportunity to play on one of San Diego’s BEST facilities!
U6 – 2013/2012
U8 – 2011/2010
U10 – 2009/2008
$275.00 U5 & U6 (2013 & 2012)
$295.00 U7 and Older (2011 and up)
We will need VOLUNTEERS! This is your chance to connect with your community through the beautiful game! If you’re interested please contact Brad Green at email@example.com.
Surf Cup Sports Park (formerly called San Diego Polo Fields)
14989 Via De La Valle
Del Mar CA 92014